struts-user mailing list archives

From Timbak Toooo <yyy_20...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: page size
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:41:21 GMT
You can apply a filter to compress ur output.

meissa.Sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr wrote:
hi all,

I've a jsp which size is about 110 kbyte.
It' taking about 20 second to be displayed some times.
Is there a way to reduce the displayig time ?
The only way we know is to reduce the page's size.
But in our case, we can't reduce it anymore.

any help would be greetly appreciated.

Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.