struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gregory F. March" <ma...@gfm.net>
Subject Re: Nested properties and vectors
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:06:03 GMT

On Sep 19, 2003, Michael Ruppin <mruppin@yahoo.com>  wrote:

 |I never got any official confirmation on this, but in my experience, you can'
 | t do this without the nested taglib.  You can nest with strut tags, and you
 | can index, and you can nest and index, but only if the indexed object is the
 |  furthest nested.  In other words, sl.s[0] would work, but sl[0].s never wil
 | l.

Well, I know I can get there with a second interate loop.  What I'm
doing now is to in fact have that second iterate loop with a length=1 so
I only get the first element.

I just wish there was a way to get there directly...

Thanks,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet