struts-user mailing list archives

From "Seyhan BASMACI (Internet Yazilimlari Yetkilisi)" <sbasm...@teb.com.tr>
Subject RE: iterating through hashmap using logic tags
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:00:46 GMT
try this,

 ----Action Class  ----
HashMap  map = new HashMap();
map.put("myKey1","myValue1");
map.put("myKey2","myValue2");
request.setAttribute("map",map);

--- JSP page ----

<logic:iterate  id="myIterate" name="map" >
   <bean:write  name="myIterate"  property="key"/>
   <bean:write  name="myIterate"  property="value"/>
</logic:iterate>

-----Original Message-----
From: tarun.matai@iflexsolutions.com [mailto:tarun.matai@iflexsolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:29 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: iterating through hashmap using logic tags

Hi,
	I have a hash table, I want to iterate through keys of the hashtable and display key value
pair on the jsp page, how can i do this using logic tags in struts tag library.
	I need to show keys as well as values on the jsp page.
Regards,
Tarun

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.