struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijeet Mahalkar" <Abhijeet.Mahal...@indussoft.com>
Subject Re: I webshpere Struts
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:24:24 GMT
I am facing the problem for DSN JNDI  it says jdbc/newodgds_CMP dsn not found when i specify
jdbc/newodgds jndi name...

abhijeet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kazda Juraj" <kazda@ditec.sk>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 4:39 PM
Subject: RE: I webshpere Struts

I'm using this architecture and everything works... What kind of JNDI name it can't find?
Bean or Datasource? Do you really have declared in web.xml and implemented corresponding interfaces
(ie. local reference vs local interface)?

In case of local, are you using in your code "java:comp/env" namespace?

-juraj.