struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijeet Mahalkar" <Abhijeet.Mahal...@indussoft.com>
Subject None has replyied this. Pls Try.
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:08:17 GMT
Subject: CHKJ2907E: Type *** cannot be reflected. Check the classpath. IN WEBSPHERE

hi ALL ,
I have no entry for any of my bean in the web.xml is that is MUST ?

When I run the simple Session bean with struts i get the following error the same is for Entity
bean.. this is the log output of ejbDeploy tool specifed by IBM websphere... and this error
is coming for each class Home , remote , Action , Bean and some custom classes..  I have action
class in different packege and other in different is that affecting me?

Will anybody help me out?

  Validation of UserGrpMasterJar by Map Validator is complete. All known proble

[*Error] /UserGrpMasterJar(Class: indus.coll.ejb.usergroupmaster.ZTSL_UserGroupSessionBean):
CHKJ2907E: Type indus.coll.ejb.usergroupmaster.ZTSL_UserGroupSessionBean, or one of its supertypes,
cannot be reflected. Check the classpath.

This is my ejb-jar.xml. where i have class SettingsPK which contains 3 field which i want
to use as my primary key.
do  I need to specify following tag for all 3 Fields?
     <prim-key-class>indus.security.setting.SettingsPK</prim-key-class>
And one more quetion what is the purpose of this tag? why do we specify abstract schema to
it ?
      <abstract-schema-name>col_mst_settings2</abstract-schema-name>
Please guide me...

thanks
Abhijeet
XML is as below...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd">
   <ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_ID">
      <description>Settings Entity Bean</description>
      <display-name>Settings Entity Bean</display-name>
      <enterprise-beans>
         <entity id="ContainerManagedEntity_1">
            <description>Settings Entity Bean CMP 2.0</description>
            <display-name>Settings Entity Bean CMP 2.0</display-name>
     <ejb-name>col_mst_settings</ejb-name>
     <home>indus.security.setting.SettingEntityHome</home>
     <remote>indus.security.setting.SettingEntityRemote</remote>
     <ejb-class>indus.security.setting.SettingEntityBean</ejb-class>
     <persistence-type>Container</persistence-type>
     <prim-key-class>indus.security.setting.SettingsPK</prim-key-class>
     <reentrant>False</reentrant>
     <cmp-version>2.x</cmp-version>
            <abstract-schema-name>col_mst_settings2</abstract-schema-name>
             <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_1">
   <field-name>orgcode</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_2">
   <field-name>conditiontype</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_3">
   <field-name>condition</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_4">
   <field-name>desc</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_5">
   <field-name>valuetype</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_6">
   <field-name>value</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_7">
   <field-name>fromvalue</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_8">
   <field-name>tovalue</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_9">
   <field-name>field1</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_10">
   <field-name>field2</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_11">
   <field-name>feild3</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_12">
   <field-name>allowupdate</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_13">
   <field-name>userid</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
  <cmp-field id="CMPAttribute_14">
   <field-name>updtimestamp</field-name>
  </cmp-field>
         </entity>
      </enterprise-beans>
      <assembly-descriptor id="AssemblyDescriptor_1">
         <method-permission id="MethodPermission_1">
            <description>Generated unchecked method permission</description>
            <unchecked></unchecked>
            <method id="MethodElement_1">
               <description>Generated method element for all methods</description>
               <ejb-name>col_mst_settings</ejb-name>
               <method-name>*</method-name>
            </method>
         </method-permission>