struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sgarlata Matt" <>
Subject Re: [OT] Subject line filter tag
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:16:47 GMT
I filter based on the To address (all emails to go into my Open Source\Struts folder).  Is
this not possible with your mail client?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam L" <>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: [OT] Subject line filter tag

To the powers that be:
    Is there a particular reason there's no list name header in the subject
lines, ie [struts-users], for easy filtering from all the other spam and
junk mail?  I realize "[struts-users]" is a rather lengthy segment in the
subject line, so perhaps it could be abbreviated.. [ASFSU]...[A-SU]... or,
[MARK-FU]. (=

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message