struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Application.properties
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:03:49 GMT
Yes, I believe that is the latest version.

BTW. Thank you for the help.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist

Is that it?

				-TPP

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence
thereof.