struts-user mailing list archives

From Julie.Hu...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Re: iterate over collection a show the inner collection as html:select - how ?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:42:05 GMT
I think something wrong with your selection code. I assume you want to
present a selection of email list.

try the following:

[CODE]

<logic:iterate id="outMsgList" name="OUTBOX" >

==> change to : <html:select property="email">

 ==> change to  <html:options property="recipientList"   />

<bean:write name="outMsgList" property="subject" filter="true"/>

<bean:write name="outMsgList" property="sentDate" filter="true"/>

"Stefan Berger" <stefan.berger@softborg.com>
08/12/03 09:22 AM