struts-user mailing list archives

From "koen boutsen" <koenbout...@lycos.com>
Subject RE: <html:link> ,tiles definitions, DefinitionDispatcherAction
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:10:15 GMT
I have my previous problem solved.  Thanks you.

The next problem is to use a tiles definition directly in a <html:link.

Some of you sent me some source, so I tried that.

This is my jsp page with the link :

This is the struts-config file
<action path="/goToDef" 			type="org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction"

	parameter="def">
	<forward name="error" path="/pages/error-tiles-def-not-passed.jsp" /> 	</action>

It does not work, I don't get an error, but a just get an empty screen.
In my logs I see the message 'requestUtils.createActionForm=null' but I don't know if that
has anything to do with it.

Koen