struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <kkamh...@moog.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodException
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:34:34 GMT
I just looked at the API, and the ValidatorUtil class doesn't have a
getActionError method.  Do you mean the StrutsValidatorUtil class?
I tried that but it didn't like the import.
:-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Yansheng Lin [mailto:yansheng.lin@isogis.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 3:24 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: NoSuchMethodException

I can see there are several issues here.  First I think you might want to
supply
the ServletContext as well.  Second, you want to add the error to Errors
collection by adding:
	errors.add(field.getKey(),
ValidatorUtil.getActionError(servletContext,
request, va, field));
before the return statement.

Try it.  I spent a lot of time before on this too.