struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mehta, Chirag (IT)" <Chirag.Me...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Best way to retrieve data from a datasource
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:29:44 GMT
Following on to a earlier question, what is the reccomended way of
retrieving a ResultSet and passing it to be viewed on a JSP page? I have
seen it done using ProcessBeans, Array Lists, ResultLists, Collection
and it all seems a bit confusing. In my app, the user enters a SQL query
so I have no idea the structure of the data that will be returned.

Thanks in advance

Chirag

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality
or privilege, and use is prohibited.