struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rohit Aeron" <rzae...@kanbay.com>
Subject RE: [FRIDAY] [JOKE] Here is an old one
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:27:27 GMT
U r right the word wasn't "Mating"

Regards,
Rohit

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:jmitchell@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 1:09 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [FRIDAY] [JOKE] Here is an old one

The way I remember that joke, the word wasn't "Mating" ;)

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist

This message and any attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended addressee(s),
you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachment(s) and notify the sender or Kanbay postmaster immediately.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not of Kanbay.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment(s) are free from
any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure
they are actually virus free.