struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: extending Action-config
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:09:33 GMT
I think if you want to use set-property in the action mapping, you have
to extend action mapping class. This is what they did to configure it
for sslext:

   <action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig">
     <action    path="/secure/startSectionInsert"
                type="org.blacksail.linklib.section.SectionAction"
                name="sectionForm"
               scope="request"
            validate="false"
           parameter="blank"
               roles="user">
       <set-property property="secure" value="false"/>
       <forward name="finished"   path=".section"/>
     </action>