struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Childers" <jchild...@hotels.com>
Subject RE: mesage message account
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:25:20 GMT
Hi!

You are not special. There is not a conspiracy to "get you" because of your skin color, religion,
or political beliefs. Your paranoid is unjustified, because you just aren't that important.
You are simply a rude person, and most mailing lists have a low tolerance for rudeness. This
one is no different.

Thanks for playing! Hope you learn to be nice to people and to not get your feelings so easily
hurt. Buh-bye!

-= J