struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gregory F. March" <ma...@gfm.net>
Subject Re: html:checkbox, iterate and a value
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:43:44 GMT

On Aug 15, 2003, "Ben Anderson" <stuts_andersonbd1@hotmail.com>  wrote:

 |have you looked at multibox?

No, I haven't.  But, I have now...  :-)

It has the same issues as combobox however.  Also, I was aware of your
solution with non struts tags, but I was hoping for a "struts only"
solution.

Another solution similar to yours is to not use the html:combobox tag,
but rather to use the regular input tag combined with a bean:write tag.

But, I'm sure the struts developers had something different in mind and
that is the solution I'd like to use (partly because I'm trying to show
some non-believers that struts can handle simple things like this).

Thanks!

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet