struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvencih <vic_cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: Offtopic: Dynamic Menus and struts?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:20:27 GMT
Somone wrote an extension to Struts-Menu to get itemst from a DB.

They talked about it at a Friday GAIM/IRC meeting.
So....  one of you listen in next Friday and ask. (I do not know who it
was, but maybe somone does).

.V

Paul McCulloch wrote:
> I'm looking at the very same thing right now. Struts-menu (a seperate Struts
> helper package) takes care of all the javascript stuff.
>
> It does have built in support for permissions based display, but I don't
> know if supports truly dynamic (i.e. defined in the database) menus - any
> ideas anyone?
>
> Paul

the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer
unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted
via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer
virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.