struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvencih <vic_cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: question on heavy load website design using struts
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:57:12 GMT

Nicolas De Loof wrote:
> Thanks Vic.
>
> We allready used PostgreSQL on a "non strategic" project, but our customers aren't open-source
addicts (until they need
> to reduce costs !)
>
> Nico.

Yup!
:-)

Open source rant:

Some people just do not care about profitably until they are laying
people of, because their competitors are more profitable.

It's like being on a project where people have a short deadline:
-we do not have time to unit test
-we do not have time to do it right and use O.O.
OK, I understand.

They all will eventually, just plot the curve until they are all open
source: ( a bit overused, but I love this chart)
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html

Saving money is good.

.V