struts-user mailing list archives

From leonard_reinst...@bankone.com
Subject RE: Using bean:write to display/stream PDF content -- please help.
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:55:32 GMT

And then what? I can easily access it from the form bean field and from
the session. There's no problem here. The question is how to stream it to
the client. Please see my previous email.

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:        RE: Using bean:write to display/stream PDF content --
please help.

JSP is the same as Servlet.  Put your pdf content in the session scope,
you can
get it on your jsp page through session.getAttribute("pdfContent");

-----Original Message-----
From: leonard_reinstein@bankone.com [mailto:leonard_reinstein@bankone.com]
Sent: July 22, 2003 7:18 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Using bean:write to display/stream PDF content -- please help.

[SNIP]

I know the best way to do it is to have a servlet. But I need to do it in
a JSP because of certain limitations of my application. Please help.

Thanks.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended
distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether
in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.