struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Berger" <stefan.ber...@softborg.ch>
Subject html:error and session
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:07:37 GMT
Hi,

For some reasons i deceided to use redirect=true to see all jsp page in
the url.
Then i wrote my own html:error - tag (i copied the original and set
scope=session)
After the evaluating all errors i remove the errors attribute in the
session. So far, so well.

Now i want to use in the error-messages (html-links).
for example

error.login=<li>login name is missing (click Link for more details)

Now i can put the link inside the of this error message but i dont get
the sessionid
Important: i dont use Cookies !

How i can use link inside my error-message and handle with sessionId.
Please dont tell me, to stop with this way, the way is given.  If u
have, give some clear and
easy examples.

THANK YOU
Munot