struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Logic Iterate in Struts
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:34:11 GMT
Mike wrote:
> I am looking int the jstl stuff, I honestly just haven't used it yet,
> sounds like the thing to do its just hard to get managers to agree to
> let you use "new" stuff :(

It's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission.  Anyway, how do you
evaluate new stuff if you have to get permission to use it, which would
entail knowing enough about it to make a case for it?

Goes along with all those poor souls stuck on Struts 1.0 because 1.1 didn't
officially have the word "Final" next to it.  Meanwhile my webapp went live
on July 1 with RC2 and I'll switch over to 1.1 Final next maintenance
period.

Struts-EL and JSTL make life much MUCH easier, give them a try!

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.