struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject SwitchAction - Page Not Found
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:05:18 GMT
<update>

Never mind.  Stupid typo in the web.xml file.  Hate days like this.....  8-)

</update>

Hi All,

Two questions for everyone on SwitchAction:

	1. Can the 'page' parameter point to an Action in the sub-module?

		Default struts-config:

		<snip>
			<!-- global-forwards for application modules -->
			<forward
				contextRelative="true"
				name="sat_test.testAppl"

path="/mSA.do?prefix=/sat_test&amp;page=/testAppl.do"/>

			<action
				path="/mSA"

type="org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction"
				unknown="false"
				validate="false">
			</action>
		</snip>

		Sat_test struts-config:

		<snip>
			<action

className="com.labone.membersolutions.struts.BaseActionMapping"
				input="membersolutions.sat_test.testAppl"
				path="/testAppl"
				scope="request"

type="com.labone.membersolutions.sat_test.web.action.TestAppl"
				unknown="false"
				validate="true">
					<set-property
						property="secureAction"
						value="true"/>
					<set-property
						property="removeFormBean"
						value="true"/>
			</action>
		</snip>

	When I 'forward' to the testAppl.do in my sat_test module, I am
getting an Error 400 Page cannot be found.

	2. The jsessionid parameter is being stuck in the middle of my
resolved forward -
		 i.e.
http://jjalenak2k:8080/ms3/mSA.do;jsessionid=ris21qo501?prefix=/sat_test&pag
e=testAppl.do

	What's the trick to eliminating the jsessionid?  Could this be
causing my problem in (1)?

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Team Lead, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following
email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com