struts-user mailing list archives

From Jens v.P. <develo...@jevopi.de>
Subject Validation on first page impression
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:17:47 GMT
Hello,

I'm wondering how to suppress form validation when a form is  shown the
first time to the user. Is there a flag to be set or something?
The validation method is called the first time the page is selected,
and of course no field is populated, so that the user receives many
errors telling him to fill out all fields. Since this does only happen
sometimes, I first thought it's a session cookie - so I removed all
cookies. The problem still occurs. What did I miss?

Jens