struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Khater" <rajesh.kha...@wipro.com>
Subject Passing parameter to another Action class using POST
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:33:20 GMT

Hi,

I need to pass some parameters to another action class from my action
class. I can do it using query String. But how can I send the parameters
using HTTP POST programmatically ??

Query strings also have some maximum length and my parameter values can
get pretty lengthy.

Thanks,
Rajesh.

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.