struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Wiesner <step...@stephan-wiesner.de>
Subject Re: Opening/reading a file from a Struts application...
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:06:39 GMT
You can load Properties files like this:
      java.io.InputStream in = baseClass.getResourceAsStream(fileName);
      Properties props = new Properties();
      props.load(in);

I use this with my base classes, as the have to work outside my Tomcat,
too, that's what base classes for, after all.
Have not tried but should work with other files as well.

Stephan