struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject DynaValidatorActionForm
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:39:59 GMT
I set up the Validator to do automatic validation with normal action
forms and it worked fine.

Now I'm trying to incorporate dynaforms but I'm not having any luck. I'm
not getting  server-side validation carried out.

I see from delving into the source code for struts and commons-validator
that the DynaValidatorAction form .validate() method is being called,
but that the following line:

  Form form = resources.get(locale, formName);  (578)

returns a null form and so the validation is skipped.

I've obviously missed something out on the set-up and config, but what?
Can anybody cast a light on this? Meanwhile I'll carry on digging....

thanks
Adam

(struts 1.1 & validator 1.0.2)