struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <vic_cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization on a larger scale.
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:43:02 GMT
There is a DB driven resource bundle on struts.sf.net.

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery in
North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress