struts-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (HTSC, CASD)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Looking for form design advice
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:02:11 GMT
Here is the scenario:

I have a list of checkboxes which is generated from a collection in the form
bean.  I have given each of them the name "itemId".  Based on an attribute
of each object in the collection, an additional text box may be generated
that is associated with the original text box.  For now, I have given the
text box the name "${itemId}_description" where ${itemId} is the value of
the checkbox.  I have figured out how to determine if the checkbox is
selected.  I have not yet figured out how to make the association with the
associated text box or how to store the values in the form bean.

Any suggestions?

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.