struts-user mailing list archives

From Suzette Daniel <sdan...@waca.com>
Subject RE: Development time using Struts,
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:50:13 GMT
My develoment time on the ui side has greatly decreased. I've been finishing
ui implementations for shopping cart apps in 2 weeks versus 1 month. I've
not had any kind of EJB problems either, I can take more time on the sever
side now.

Suzette H. Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Paananen, Tero [mailto:Tero.Paananen@GTECH.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:42 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Development time using Struts,

> I am using Struts about 4-months now,
> I found it a very good framework for developing
> web-applications,  but the devolpment time in contrary with
> the  classicc way(jsp, serlvet) is much more using Struts.

My experience is quite the opposite.

I'm spending much less time making sure I pass the right parameters around
and spending more time making stuff like error handling and business logic
works.

				-TPP

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.