struts-user mailing list archives

From "S. K . Srinivasan" <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject browser refresh - calls more than one action
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:29:51 GMT

Hi,

In struts  I have action_class1 ( AC1 ) , action_class 2 (AC2)

>From AC1  , when user clicks button  , i insert a record and then i call AC2. ( I use
findForward to call AC2 from AC1 )

In the JSP ( VIEW  ) of AC2 , when  user presses refresh  , the struts controller instead
of calling just AC2 , it calls AC1 and then AC2 , leading to duplicate record.

When we do forward , Is there any way  to make controller to call only AC2 when the refresh
on JSP of  AC2 is pressed.

I can not use Following ways

REDIRECT : I can not use Redirect as i am setting some param . Also i can not do a URL appending
, since In Browser URL should not show form data as per our policy.

Synchornizing Tokens: There are lot of Action & JSP. Very Tough to implement.

Any suggestions.

regards,

srini sk

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.