struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where to build dropdown lists?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:11:31 GMT
I have not personally used scaffolding, but by
separating your business logic from your display logic
you gain advantages.

Scaffolding's business beans automatically populate to
certain scopes.  You can have many of them per
action-mapping.

By going to a different mapping, but having the
request scoped beans populated by the same business
routines will solve this problem.

sandeep