struts-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Iterate tag
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:18:04 GMT
--- Kevin J Citron <objectman@elp.rr.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> I'm using JBoss 3.2.1 with Tomcat 4.1.24.
> I'll have to check if it's 2.3
> Is struts soon going to move to the JSTL stuff ???

The Tomcat 4.x series implements the Servlet 2.3 API.  Struts will
continue to support its tags so it's not a matter of Struts moving to
JSTL, it's up to app developers.  I highly recommend the use of the
standard tags because they're easier, more powerful, and every Java web
developer will know them.

David