struts-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Online Multiple Choice Testing System--Struts will be considered...
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:25:41 GMT
All web based projects of a reasonable size require a good MVC framework.
Without a framework you'll have to write a lot more code and the app is
likely to be unmaintainable.  So, I encourage you to use Struts (or any
framework you like better).

By the way, any "database" that doesn't support foreign keys or views
isn't worth using :-).

David