struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DefinitionDispatcherAction problem
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:06:19 GMT
sorry can't help much, but I looked at the code and it
didn't make sense to me and I'm probably missing
something.

At the end of the method it says "..[forward to
success, but this isn't used].."

the one second glance seems to indicate that it would
be....??

sandeep
--- ale bra <braale@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've got problems with DefinitionDispatcherAction
> taking a definition as a
> parameter.
> I have a global forward which redirects to an action
> of type
> DefinitionDispatcherAction :
>
> <global-forwards>
>     <forward name="login"
> path="/LinkToMain.do?def=MyLink"/>
> </global-forwards>
>
> <action-mappings>
>     <action path="/LinkToMain"

type="org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction"