struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Iterating the resultset contents in the view (jsp)
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:42:36 GMT
Sure, understood. In fact I do this myself. But the reality is it's still an
identifier that's defined in the data layer, in this case embedded in SQL. My
point was that I'd be more concerned with identifiers defined in the data layer
getting referenced in the view layer then I would with using Result and
ResultSupport outside of a web app.

P.S.
After an initial test, using Result and ResultSupport outside of a web app
appears to work just fine (only requires jstl.jar). FWIW...

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>