struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Gin" <Gin.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ActionErrors
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:27:56 GMT
Show us how your saving the errors and how your accessing them in the JSP.
If you can dig up the logs with your exact errors that would be very
helpful.
-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Canning, Chuck [mailto:chuck.canning@zilliant.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 1:28 PM
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Problem with ActionErrors

Hi,

I am fairly new to struts and I am using struts1.1. I have some code which
basically follows the LogonAction example that comes with the code. I use
the message tag with id="error" to view the errors. When the validator
returns errors, they are displayed correctly. When my action saves the
errors, I get a Cannot find bean "error" in any scope?? I am not sure of the
exact wording of the error (reciting from memory). Sorry that I cannot
provide more exact details, but the code is not available to me at this
time. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas on where to look to
solve the problem. Thanks.

Chuck