struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sloan Seaman" <sl...@sgi.net>
Subject html:select
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:37:40 GMT
If a user selects something from a html:select field and the next time the pages loads I want
to get the value that they selected, how do I go about do this?

I know that if I used <html:option> struts would select the correct option for me, but
in my case the <option> tags get populated everytime by javascript so I need to get
the selected option value from the bean that was set by struts...

Thanks!!

--
Sloan

http://www.messagelabs.com