struts-user mailing list archives

From "atta-ur rehman" <at...@numetrics.com>
Subject Re: Indexed Properties
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:21:01 GMT
Thanks. It was helpful.

But it still leaves me thinking if Indexed Properties are meant ONLY for
DynaActionForm type of forms?

I'm still unable to use them by using an array in my conventional
ActionForm.

ATTA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paananen@GTECH.COM>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: Indexed Properties

> > I've been reading an indexed properties article at:
> >
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/indexedprops.html
>
> Also read http://www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/2233591
>
> Very helpful.
>
> -TPP

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.