struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject Testing Frameworks - experience/recommendation
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:57:00 GMT
Hi all,

I know this has been discussed previously, but I’d like some user
feedback.
I’m going to start writing test cases soon, and I’d like to know
people’s experience
using the various frameworks available.

First off, my environment: I’m using Struts talking to ejbs (session
façade to entity beans).
So to test, I’d like to test both functionality, and performance under
load.

My understanding is about the frameworks available is that they pretty
much all use Junit.
I know that strutstestcase is recommended a lot, but it doesn’t seem
obvious to me how
to do load testing with it, like I could with JunitPerf.

Anyone’s experience, advice would be very much appreciated,
Thanks,
Brian