struts-user mailing list archives

From "atta-ur rehman" <at...@numetrics.com>
Subject A column consisting of html:select widgets
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:46:01 GMT
Dear All,

I'm using struts 1.0.2.

I have a requirement where i need to show a column consisting of dropdown
lists. Every row of the table for the column shows a dropdown with the same
list of options.

I've used String[] getCategory() and setCategory(String[]) getter/setter in
thr ActionForm. On the form submission i get the correct selected values for
all the rows. Now my questions is how do I set the values of these dropdown
from he database when the page is shown for the very first time. I've tried
setCategory(String[]) setter, but the dropdowns don't show the correct
option selected!

I've also tried to search from the mail archive to no avail.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

ATTA