struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Clotworthy" <tclotwor...@bka-inc.com>
Subject LookupDispatchAction problem
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:44:17 GMT
I am getting the following exception:

SupportOrgDispatchAction] does not contain handler parameter named
method

For this actionmapping:

<action path="/SupportOrgDispatchAction"

type="com.hotapp.fes.presentation.support.action.FESSupportOrgDispatchAc
tion"
   name="SupportOrgForm" parameter="method">
    <forward name="NextPage" path="/fes/jsp/FESSupportOrgTable.jsp"/>
</action>

against these tags in my jsp:

<bean:message key="button.selectOrgs">

This is my first crack at subclassing the LookupDispatchAction. Any
ideas as to what I am doing wrong are greatly appreciated. Thanks.