struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Jovanovic" <ste...@noumenaut.com>
Subject Struts Developers Needed
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:16:32 GMT
Hi All,

If anyone here who is well-versed in Struts or is passionate about
learning would like to volunteer to participate in Skribe, a high-end
journaling application under development, I invite you to consider
joining our team.

Skribe is a J2EE journaling application that you can learn more about at
http://dev.noumenaut.com <http://dev.noumenaut.com/> . We're looking for
Struts developers to help us implement the front-end of Skribe. We have
a detailed architecture for Skribe and we are looking for a few Struts
developers to take on responsibility for the implementation of
individual subsystems (we call them components) to speed the release of
Skribe 1.0 along.

If you're interested, feel free to check out website out and to apply
for an account.

Thanks!

Steve Jovanovic
Director of Engineering