struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject RE: How to pass parameters to a javascript popup
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:02:19 GMT

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the help. The problem I have is, if I'm using the html:link
tag
to pass the parameters, how do I pass the static value?

For example, if I wanted to have two links on the one page, I was
thinking of doing something like the following:

onClick="openWindow('poppedup.jsp','popup','scrollbars=yes,width=1000,
height=500,left=10,top=100')">

onClick="openWindow('poppedup.jsp','popup','scrollbars=yes,width=1000,
height=500,left=10,top=100')">

A) will this parameter get appended to the 'poppedup.jsp@

B) there is no "staticvalue" attribute on the link tag. So
how do I define a string value to get passed. The docs say
you need to pass it a page scoped bean and it looks up the
value from the bean!!

This always confuses me,
Thanks for your help,
Brian