struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Agarwal" <pune...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject Re: ActionMapping
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:24:50 GMT

You can write your own ActionMapping Class, which should extend the struts
provided ActionMapping  class.

In struts-config.xml file

in the tag <action-mapping> we can specify type
="com.xx.x...YpurActionMapping"

for indivudual action we can specify this in the individual <action > tag
as
<action className="com.xx.x...YpurActionMapping">

Hope this helps..!

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal

Tata Consultancy Services,
C-56, Phase - II, NOIDA 201305 (India)
Phone: +91-120-2461001, 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 (Ext. 1031)
FAX              : +91-120-246 1521

Struts ... Action ... Struts in Action ... Action in Struts ... Action &
BC4J...!!!

                    Tridev Kodamasingh

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                    ramer.com>                   cc:

                                                 Subject:     ActionMapping

                    06/02/03 02:46 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Struts Users Mailing

                    List"

hi,

In Struts :-
Is it possible to define own set of propertys' for a ActionMapping ?

Suppose,  i want to define following two entries  in struts_config.xml
        validator = "com.MyValidator"
        rule       = "myrule"

And want to access them in execute() method of  my action class .

Can somebody give some idea how to go about it ?

Regards

Tridev