struts-user mailing list archives

From "raghu_c" <ragh...@infosys.com>
Subject FW: getting recycled values of form bean attributes in jsp
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:32:31 GMT
in short :
thing is, i dont get how to populate the jsp page with values in the form bean
It doesnt seem to happen automatically - at least not in my case

-----Original Message-----
From: raghu_c
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:49 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: getting recycled values of form bean attributes in jsp

Hi,

How can I get my jsps to show the previously set values (in text boxes/ combo boxes)  after
the form is submit
My action class sets a few more form bean attributes which are displayed on the jsp page

The FormBean scope is session and my server logs show
 "Recycling existing ActionForm instance of class 'com.verisign.roamerview.ui.forms.MINESNQueryForm'

However , the display on the browser does not reflect this reuse - ie the text boxes are empty

???
Raghu