struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kyser <ktra...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: struts validator
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 04:03:06 GMT
Like I said, I dont use client-side, and its been pretty smooth
sailing for me. Sorry your experience was different, but
personally, I like it. Especially defining constants for
validation masks and using them over and over on
lots of different forms in different projects even. And the
requiredif has been pretty handy for a number of cases to boot

Of course, there are still cases where I need to go to
validate() methods in the actions, but they are less
and less, just as I use actual FormBeans less and less,
now that i halfway grok DynaValidatorForms...

cheers,

-jeff