struts-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Kelly" <ke...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject getting a file path to /WEB-INF from a HttpSession
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:43:32 GMT
Hi all,

I'm struggling with this a bit.

I have a class, that I call from an Action class. I am trying to get the
path to WEB-INF (C:\tomcat\webapps\myApp\WEB_INF) but all I have to play
with is the HTTPServletRequest/Responce. I can do it in a class extending
javax.servlet.Servlet, but I haven't a clue with this way.

My books and web searches have turned up either zip or useless junk.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,