struts-user mailing list archives

From ashwani.ka...@polaris.co.in
Subject Re: validator plugin gives "java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org" when loading validator-rules.xml
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 09:46:52 GMT

Thanks Nicolas
Is there any stable release of 1.1.  or Nightly build will be ok ? I am
learnigs strus as of now.

Please send the urls for any of them.

                    "Nicolas De

                    <nicolas.deloof        cc:     (bcc: ashwani.kalra/Polaris)

                    @cgey.com>             Subject:     Re: validator plugin gives

                                           "java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org"
     when loading
                    05/28/2003             validator-rules.xml

                    01:50 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

This is a known RC1 bug, use a nightly build that ionclud the needed DTD.

Nico.