struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hirschmann, Bernhard" <Bernhard.Hirschm...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Container Managed Authentication
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 07:03:36 GMT

<http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.1/tutorial/doc/WebAppSecurity.html>

> Erik

Thanks, Erik, but those I already know.
I'm looking for some hints how you can access or handle the CMA stuff using
Struts. I've seen that you can allow an action only for a speciffic role,
configuring in struts-config.xml. So I thought there may be more support. Do
you know anything about this?

How can I access role information from a action or logout a user and so on?

Bernhard