struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Anand M S" <anand...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: passing form from one action to another action
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 22:03:15 GMT
in one action I'm setting form attribute value (using DynaActionForm) and 
second action I'm using same form (forms in request scope). Initially I'd be 
getting all form fields from jsp and if user doen't enter any field, I'm 
setting it in action and using the same form in different action.

Thanks.


>From: Denis Avdic <denis@betterway.net>
>Reply-To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>To: Struts Users Mailing List <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: passing form from one action to another action
>Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:37:55 -0400
>
>Well, how are you passing it?
>Are you getting any other fields that were set?
>
>Any code you can provide?
>Denis
>
>Anand M S wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I have a form which will be passed to from one action to another action. 
>>But before passing it to the second action, I''m setting a form field, but 
>>in second action I'm not getting the value, am I missing any thing?
>>
>>any ideas?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Anand
>>
>>_________________________________________________________________
>>Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
>>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message