struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kruse, Matt" <MKr...@aquent.com>
Subject RE: <html:option> dependant on prior <html:option>
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 15:32:06 GMT
> 	Is there a way to make a pull down menu using the
> Struts html:option tag
> dependant upon another pull down menu on the same page?

Unless you want to go back to the server every time they change the first
drop-down list (not recommended) then you'll need to use Javascript. I have
a library to do exactly this:
http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dynamicoptionlist/

This is #2 on my list of javascript libs I want to convert into struts tags,
so hopefully in the near future creating dependent lists will be much
simpler :)

Matt Kruse